While traversing the An Skellig coast, Geralt suddenly found himself beset by a fierce storm. A tower stuck awkwardly out of a nearby hill, and, though his medallion tingled as he neared it, Geralt decided to seek shelter there from the driving rain...
Once discovered, signposts allow you to travel directly from one location to another. Walk up to a signpost and use it to open ingame map.SignpostBay of Winds
When you draw on a Place of Power for the first time, you receive an additional Ability Point.Place of powerQuen Sign
It's always some kind of box, chest or a corpse containing witcher gear diagrams required for scavenger hunt quests.
Scavenger huntBear School Gear Diagrams
Inside Ruins of Clan Tuirseach's Castle.
Diagram: Ursine armor
Diagram: Ursine gauntlets
Diagram: Ursine trousers
Diagram: Ursine boots
The Ballad of Witcher Gerd
Chronicles of Clan Tuirseach
Scavenger huntGriffin School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 3
Chest behind the stone altar.
Diagram: Griffin steel sword - superior
Scavenger huntRuins of Clan Tuirseach's Castle
Hidden treasure questNilfgaardian Treasure (13)
Loot Cargo list from the corpse lying on the ship wreck.
Hidden treasureHidden treasure for Nilfgaardian Treasure (13) quest
Chest is on board of the sunken wreck.
Every nest is guarded by monsters of a specific type. Use bombs to destroy it. Do not forget to loot it after its destruction.Monster nestMonster Nest - Harpies
You will find more info about quests further below. Warning: Quest descriptions contain a lot of spoilers!QuestThe Path of Warriors (16)
Secondary questThe Tower Outta Nowheres (30)
Wind-whipped and rain-battered, Geralt stumbled into a small village on the coast of An Skellig. The foul weather, he learned, had cursed this spot ever since a mysterious tower appeared one morning out of thin air, as if placed by an invisible giant's hand. Intrigued, Geralt decided to investigate.
- Talk to the villagers. - Talk to fisherman in the middle of the village.
- Enter the tower.
- Explore the tower.
- Defeat the golem.
- Talk to the man trapped behind the magic barrier. - Talk to Sigo Buntz.
- Find the key to the library using your Witcher Senses. - Look for the small box lying on the table and loot Key to library. There are two chests with goods here also.
- Enter the library. - Library door are under water.
- Find "Gottfried's Omni-opening Grimoire" using your Witcher Senses.
- Bring the mage "Gottfried's Omni-opening Grimoire".
- Break the tower's defenses with the mage's help.
- Talk to the mage. - There are two chests here, loot them before you talk to the mage.
- Talk to the villagers.
Secondary questThe Path of Warriors (16)
During his stay in Skellige Geralt learned of something called the Path of Warriors. This was an obstacle-strewn route locals believed each self-respecting warrior must travel. Geralt knew if he managed to traverse the infamously-difficult Path he would earn respect and recognition throughout the isles.
- Talk to the man who oversees the Path.
- Reach the start of the Path.
- Collect proof you made it to the top of the peak.
- Descend down to the cave entrance.
- Travel through the tunnel and collect proof you made it to the end. - At the quest marker dive and loot Path of Warriors completion token from the chest on the bottom.
- Reach the end of the tunnel.
- Leave the caverns and talk to the man who oversees the Path.
Treasure huntNilfgaardian Treasure (13)
While traveling the world in search of Ciri, Geralt happened across a barely-legible document which made mention of a mysterious treasure. The witcher decided to take a careful look into the matter.
- Read the notes you found.
- Find the sunken treasure using your Witcher Senses. - Chest is on the deck of the sunken ship wreck.